Friday 25 May 2007

No More Moaning


"Blythe eyed up the Cadburys Caramel lustily"


Week 16
Weight: 12 stone 2lbs
Weight loss: 4 stone 1lb

I just wanted to do a quick post but, given just how grotty and moany my last couple of posts were, I thought it might be nice to be a bit more positive. Aaaanyway, I have managed to get myself much more together this week. I started walking again on Sunday and have been everyday this week (although the sheep have gone :( not sure where, actually I can have a good guess but, it doesn’t bear thinking about really. That reminds me, must get some mint sauce…. KIDDING ;)

Also I have been swimming every morning. I actually look forward to getting up at 5.45am and going for a swim (sadist) but, the biggest advantage has been how much it has improved my concentration at work. Instead of needing an hour to really ‘get going’, now I am able to get straight down to business and faff a whole lot less.

I went to see the dietician tonight; she was pleased with my progress and has booked me in for my next fill on the 27th June. That will be 10 weeks from the first ‘uber-fill’ and should give me good restriction for much longer, although she reckons that it will remain and I won’t need another fill with any luck.

As for my current restriction, well it has totally gone but, I am going to take advantage of it and eat tonnes of meat, fruit and veg. Well, okay, I suppose I should admit that I have added a bar of dairy milk or caramel to my daily allowance. I was just starting to feel a tad deprived.

Right, it’s Friday night and not the time to be sitting in front of the pc methinks.

Onwards and downwards.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

KNEW you could do it!!! Well done that girl!! I'll know on Tuesday if I've lost any more weight and am starting to panic a bit in case I've gained or not lost any more....don't know why I should have gained but you never know with these things!!
I still haven't gone swimming or anything...I really SHOULD try but motivation is at an all time low as to be non-existent.
Oh well, keep up the good work hunni...am really proud of you!!

midnightvelvet said...

Where are you??????? I'm missing my fix of Melondrama....are you OK...bit worried now coz it's been while with no word.
Love
Suzanne xx

Anonymous said...

come bck

Anonymous said...

I'm also missing my fix of Melondrama along with Blythe and her words of wisdom!
I've recently had a band fitted (end of May) and reading your blog has been of great help to me - so please come back SOON!!

Tracy x

Unknown said...

I second the "come back" comment.

Anonymous said...

Where are you hon???
Is everything ok?......... am worried bout you!
xxNxx

Ken said...

Wot no blog - are you ok?

Anonymous said...

Hiya - Hope you're ok. Well my daughter is 13 weeks old now and you last blogged when she was 14 days old. I have asked how you are via our mutual friend but she hasn't heard either. Hope to hear from you soon and we can go for a non-meal! (and non-fizzy drink)

Anonymous said...

Come back and update us - I miss reading melondrama & Blythe