Sunday 20 May 2007

Ooops I Did It Again

Week 15
Weight: 12stone 8lbs
Weight gain: 7lbs


Sorry for going AWOL. As you can probably guess I’ve been quite a badly behaved, one woman, eating machine. I can’t really begin to say why as I hardly know myself. I’m not going to go on and on about it but, suffice to say, I seemed to have a fortnight of rebellion.

What’s the most interesting is that my restriction seems to have disappeared but, will catch me out with something totally innocuous in a completely random way. For example, I’ve been able to eat anything and everything and then on Wednesday night I had half a vegetable crisp-bake and spent the next three hours bringing up literally pints of gunk. Horrible.

Anyway, I’ve been a lot better the past couple of days but, it seems once I start on the cycle of sweet stuff I lose the plot. So I am weaning myself off it again. It’s funny because I’ve eaten all the things that I fancied and to be perfectly frank, nothing tasted as good as I thought it would.

I have an appointment with the dietician on Friday and I will be booking in my next fill I hope. I don’t want it for another 4 weeks though as I have a weekend away in June with friends who know nothing of the band, so I don’t want to give the game away.

Right, I’m off for a walk with my mate (I haven’t walked for 10 days – I really have been on a rebellion!).

I’ll post more later on this week.

Onwards and downwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hun...you really are having a battle aren't you? But don't give up on yourself...you'll be back on the wagon soon, I have every faith in you.
I have my first fill booked for 7th June but I still have some restriction!! Well, I THINK I Have...it doesn't take much to feel full and I still can't eat anything I want...is that restriction? thing is, if it is, why has my weight loss slowed so dramatically? This band thingey is very weird isn't it? I confess I have had the odd lapse and ate sweets and I have also eaten chocolate but about twice since Feb for the chocolate and a packet usually on a Sunday night when I go out. I don't imagine that that is the casue although I suppose it could be. I'm managing to do a little more, like in the garden and I can walk a little further without so much pain but there's no chance of me doing a big walk or anything more than a normal pace. I keep saying I'll go swimming but if I'm honest, I HATE it with a vengence so it's unlikely that I will. Oh woe is us eh?
Will know how much more I've lost (fingers crossed) on 29th May...one more week to go. I just hope that I HAVE lost something and not gained and that it's a decent amount.
Good luck hun...am thinking of you.
Love
Suzanne xx