Tuesday 30 January 2007

48 hours and counting ....

Ok, now I'm scared. Going into hospital has never scared me before but it does now. Perhaps it's because I know what can go wrong.

1 in 200 complication rate. That's better odds than the lottery.

Went to the GPs today to get tablets in liquid form. Except they don't produce 3 out of the 4 in liquid form. Balls. Big, hairy balls.

I haven't written a will. I know I should have done that anyway, whether or not I'm having surgery. I can't do it now - it's just too freaky. I leave everything I own to my other half and all my debts - well I leave my debts to .... God, I don't know.

Can't write anymore, too anxious. Tomorrow night I'm going to take something to make me sleep. NightNurse should do it. Bugger, and I've got to get through a full day at work tomorrow. Bugger, bugger, bugger.

No comments: