Sunday 21 October 2007

The Corpse Couple

Before the Party

A very quick post today - I have a hangover. These are photos of Jack and I dressed up for a Halloween fancy dress party. Very silly but also very good fun - something I wouldn't have dared to do 12 months ago.


Spooky picture before the guests arrived



I had eaten a sherbet Lolly to give myself a green mouth! Well that was my excuse for eating it!


Weight-wise I am 11.12lbs - very happy. Band-wise it's still up and down but, I have found that I can eat certain makes of pre-cooked, flavoured, chicken breasts. I've eaten a pack for lunch every day this week with only a couple of PBs - mainly when I've eaten too fast and not chewed properly. It takes a whole afternoon to eat a pack but, it seems to help with the hunger pangs and it's soooooo nice to eat meat. I am such a carnivore!


Never mind, I'm chuffed at how things are going again and I even had a pig-fest on Friday night! Onwards and downwards.




The Corpse Couple after too many glasses of wine (uhuh - I hadn't realised I'd managed to drink my make-up off!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely marvellous! Well done you
xxx

MelonDrama said...

Thank you
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ive seen you when your not blue and you are way thinner girl
looks like a fun night

Anonymous said...

Only you could look so amazing so blue! Keep up the good work, miss you, Nxxx