Wednesday 21 February 2007

Busy Little Bee

Day 20 Post-Op


Sorry ... I haven't posted for a while but the truth is I don't have a great deal to say :) I guess that is a good thing because it means I'm not having any problems.

I'm continuing to do the liquid diet ... 1 week to go - yipeeeeeee. Actually, it really hasn't been that bad. I'm totally into a routine with the smoothies and the soups. It is working out way cheaper than my usual over eating. I even went into Holland and Barret today (never been in one in my life before, previously thought they were the domain of the devil). They had a better selection of fruit teas which, in my current position, is extremely exciting. I nearly passed out when I saw they did peach passion ;) (Note to self - get a life).


I have also discovered Mango. Well, I was always aware of them but, had refused to eat them before as I thought they smelt of cat wee. I have to say they make the nicest smoothies, they are my absolute favourite so far.

What else? Well, work is ridiculously busy again and I am finding that I really have to make the effort to fit in my allocated smoothies and soups. Today and yesterday I was actually down a soup, disaster, lol. I'm finding that I am really knackered this week. I fell asleep whilst reading in bed at 9.30 last night. I hadn't even turned the lights off.

I'm still walking like a maniac. It's a highlight of my day now - unbelievable. I'm now doing an hour and 5 minutes at a super-fast pace. It's definitely helping tone me up as I have been wearing a pair of size 18 trousers that I couldn't get into for 2 years. If I really breathe in I swear that they look baggy on my bum.

So, basically all is well. I'm a bit nervous about the next phase of food. But, on the other hand I'm also looking forward to it. I just don't want to feel bingey I guess. Must start thinking positive thoughts.

Weigh in on Saturday - fingers crossed for good news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya

thanks for the update - i've been laughing so much, and i'm sure i shouldn;t 4 days after the op- i'm holding my tummy in. how funny - especially the mangos and peach tea. You have a good sense of humour! :)

Keep up the good work, and best of luck for your weigh in,

Stella X

MelonDrama said...

Thanks Stella,

You've made my day :)

xxx